Wednesday, November 15, 2006

This is Your Brain on Drugs

So I get an email from my husband with a link to the Oprah.com half marathon training schedule along with a little encouragement to consider the March IMG Marathon as a goal. I wonder how much the rehab is going to cost -- the man is clearly on drugs. I dutifully go to the training schedule and see that I should start my preparation with a 5 mile RUN this Sunday... yeah and monkeys might fly out of my butt.

Sure I bought new shoes (3 pair) and a water bottle for running, but I was thinking more like a 5K... in 08. Nice try, sweetie, but it's Betty Ford for you.

3 Comments:

At 6:24 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Ray'm will be attending the Chilly Run this Sunday, so you can run with him. So there!

 
At 8:39 AM , Blogger Roses Are Red, Violets are Violet said...

Sexy Lexy,

This defeatist attitude is very unlike you. If it will help, I will join you for your 5-mile run this Sunday!

You just tell me where you want me to wait with your new water bottle and I'll be sure to hand it to you as you pass.

:-)

 
At 9:47 AM , Blogger Lexy said...

I don't mind running especially if I'm going to jump in that freezing ass pool, but starting out with 5 miles... there's room for 2 at Betty Ford!

K-bod -- I'll expect the water bottle and getaway car at mile .75.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home