Friday, November 17, 2006

An Unseemly Attachment

I love my iPod! I've now transferred all my cds into my iTunes library and have 639 songs or 1.7 days of listening pleasure. I've also downloaded the episode of Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip that our DVR failed to capture as well as an Inside the Actors' Studio show I want to see. All this plus a game and I've still filled less than 30% of the capacity of this little jewel. The possibilities seem endless, but I do have a limit.

It's okay to love your iPod, but you shouldn't LOVE your iPod. This just cracks me up. I wonder how the NPR Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me podcast would, err, perform? Not so much when Tom Bodette is on I'm thinking. How would you like Carl Castle on your "machine"? Oh my.

Too bad I didn't see this before we talked Christmas wishes last night...

2 Comments:

At 12:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think you'll find this under your... tree. Unless you put it there.

-Oscar

 
At 12:34 AM , Blogger Roses Are Red, Violets are Violet said...

oooh...getting an Ipod for Christmas...I'll have to make sure Santa gets me all of the approproate attachments now that I've read your oh-so-informative blog. "Buttons" by the Pussycat Dolls will now have to be the first song I download....hee hee

I'm sure you'd have "Honkey Tonk/ Donkey Donk" cranked up full blast, eh Lexy?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home