Friday, December 15, 2006

Half Marathon Training v2 (or 3?).0

I had slacked off in the last couple of weeks -- running once a week whether the schedule called for it or not. But last night the training resumed in earnest with an hour work out that included 54 straight minutes of running. That's a personal record and fairly amazing feat in my (admittedly limited) book. Now I just have to triple that by March 25... eeeeeek.

I usually think of friction as my friend but last night my friend turned on me and some chafing ensued. OUCH. I've got to work that issue out and quick.

2 Comments:

At 10:32 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

Why don't you post the complete schedule so we can "help" you stick to it ;) Seriously, I would like to see it, and FG needs to know about it, too.

 
At 11:02 PM , Blogger Lexy said...

The "schedule" was one Paulie posted on his blog a few weeks ago. I didn't actually print it out because it stresses me out too much. :-) Even without it at hand, I'm pretty sure it called for more than one run a week... darnit.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home