Monday, November 27, 2006

T Minus 17 Weeks

Okay so I let a week get by without any exercise events in preparation for the half marathon I signed up for. But this is another week and we're off and running - literally. Tonight was 45 minutes of torture... err exercise. It actually it wasn't bad at all. Following the methods of the amazing FG (sorry Sarah, but he is!) I started out walking (2 songs worth), then did the FG shuffle (1 song), walked (1 song), then did the extended FG shuffle (3.5 songs - WOOT!). Cooled down with 1.5 songs of walking and another song of the shuffle (hard pressed to call it a run yet) and one last song of walking. That's a total of 11 songs... I wonder how many songs long a half marathon is? We'll know in March!

1 Comments:

At 9:25 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

"I wonder how many songs long a half marathon is?"

Depends on how long the songs are : )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home