Friday, September 09, 2005

Whew is it ever dusty in here...

All this blog space and no postings. Well kids this is what happens when you are working your ass OFF. I promise to do better.

I have much news to share. I rode my horse for the first time last weekend. She's been at horsey camp learning the joys of working for a living. The inaugural ride was successful with no injuries to either party. I'm picking her up tomorrow and the real fun begins.

In the meantime, I'm buying another horse who is a bit older that I can go ahead and start training seriously and competing while horse #1 continues growing. This cutie - a soon-to-be former racehorse, he has one last race on Sunday -- will arrive on Wednesday.

So my quest is to figure out how to post photos so that you can see my "herd". Any tips to shortcut the learning process?

Wonderful weekend to everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home