Monday, December 18, 2006

I Hear Phoenix is Lovely This Time of Year

I love my job, I really do. It's interesting, I work with and for great people, it pays the bills and for my horse addiction. Yeah, there's a but coming... I have to @#%ing travel to Phoenix the week before Christmas for a 1/2 day meeting. Of course since the 1/2 day meeting is in Phoenix, it's a 3-day trip. Bad enough to miss my prime last minute shopping days, but I also have to travel with all the amateur flyers who will be packing the airport and slowing the process. argh.

On the bright side? This little last minute jaunt across time zones will boost me to medallion status on Delta for the first time since they changed the qualifying requirements - bastards. Gotta google running routes in Phoenix. Joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home