Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Happy Anniversary Honey

"I'd like to buy you dinner if you would allow me."

Who knew life was changing when that email first arrived in my in box. I still have it saved there. A keepsake of the first time you asked me out. I might have deleted it that August when we had our first fight, but I didn't and you didn't give up either and from there we began to really grow. In fits and starts at times, but growing nonetheless.

Now I really can't remember life before that email. How did I manage without my best friend? I think we've talked every day with but one or two exceptions since that first date. How quickly you became my constant, the first person I wanted to share things with, the last person I wanted to talk to each night.

Now we're married and still growing together and finding new ways to love each other. Every day seems better than the one before and I can't believe how blessed I am.



3 Comments:

At 7:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't know how happy I am. While we have our moments, all in all, our life together as man and wife has been a true joy. I look forward to growing old with you and loving you more each day.

love me.

 
At 3:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:31 AM , Blogger Roses Are Red, Violets are Violet said...

Ah, the sweetness of two young whippersnappers in love........

Now, get a room you two!

:-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home