Monday, November 20, 2006

Preparing to Prepare

I'm totally into preparing to exercise. I got the threads, I got the shoes, I got all different kinds of socks, I got the ergonomically-friendly-to-small-hands water bottle. Now I've also got tunes on both the iPod and the more suited to running Rio Cali mp3 player. All that's left is to actually go outside and log a few miles this afternoon...

Thanks to Paulie I have the 12 week prep for a 1/2 marathon handy. That means I have 6 more weeks to prepare to prepare for running. That damn Oprah was rushing things! According to the superior-to-Oprah's schedule, I should be comfortably running 3 miles when I start the 12 week countdown. So that's 6 weeks to get to running 3 miles, thanks to FG, that seems doable, sorta.

I think I'm totally over thinking this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home