Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2nd Day of the New Year and 2nd Resolution

As if giving up my favorite beverage weren't torment enough, my 2nd resolution of 07 is to try (operative word) to make 2 of the 3 meals on the weekdays vegetarian-ish. Nothing like building in enough outs to make it bearable, eh?

Today was good. Breakfast was a no-brainer to keep meat-free. I was aiming to make lunch meat free, but the Frank and Marzita's dieter's chicken was calling my name. I'm not sure what about a chicken breast sauteed in butter is diet, but it sure is good. Dinner was couscous, green peas and black-eyed peas. Yum-O as Rachael Ray would say!

I'm not going to stress about this, but just try to be mindful and see if any health benefits transpire. I am a total carnivore so this is major, but I'm up for a challenge... or six.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home