Friday, January 05, 2007

And on the 5th Day...

The cravings hit. Here I was cruising along without diet sodas thinking it was no big deal to cut them out of my diet. All was fine and dandy until I walked by my boss' office just as he tipped up Diet Mountain Dew. My knees went a little weak as I thought I really NEED some carbonation. Nope, nope, not gonna do it. I'm huddled in my office with a big cup of hot tea hoping the jones passes soon.

More importantly on the 5th day, my hubby celebrates his birthday! Happy Birthday Honey! Sorry your cake is so ugly... :-)

2 Comments:

At 1:09 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Focus focus focus!!

 
At 3:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My cake could never be ugly because you made it for ME!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home