Monday, January 15, 2007

Please, Call Me Princess

... And don't speak to me of hard labor. After a weekend of roofing and running, I've decided a (another) life change is in order. I am a princess, how could you even think I could help with something like roofing?!? This new leaf is not going over well with my manservant, err husband, I mean Prince. I may have to wait for my next life time to implement this, but I'm planning ahead.

In THIS life, just about every part of my body hurts, and I am so thankful that my office doesn't get MLK day off. Thank god I'm safely at work, behind my desk, sitting, quietly and I'm clean. Life is good.

FG drug me along for 5.5 fun miles of training yesterday. I'm really questioning the viability of the 1/2 marathon in 10 more weeks goal. A Princess shouldn't sweat so... :-)

2 Comments:

At 10:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll call you Princess every chance I get... just not all the time.

- manservant err husband

 
At 7:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home